Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2015

Quiet Book: Shape Matching

Pin It
I was looking through my pictures the other day, and I realized I never finished posting my quiet book pages!
This shape matching page was by far the easiest one to whip up, and I love the results so far.
My almost 2 year old knows the names of all of the shapes on this page!
Each time he picks up a shape I tell him the name and color.
I took scrap pieces of felt and cut out different shapes.
I also wanted to make sure the shapes were different colors for added learning.
I placed them around the felt to see how they would best fit.
 I then used my black fabric paint and traced around the shapes.
I glued a small piece of velcro to the back of each shape, and that's it!
I left a space to the side of the shapes so I had somewhere to put them to mix them up a little for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...