Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

DynaPro Direct Resistance Band Review

Pin It
*Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 

For the past month or so I have been thinking about working out.
Within a couple of weeks of having my second baby I had lost all of the weight from my pregnancy. I hadn't gained a lot throughout, so it just kind of came off.
However, I have noticed that I am not as toned as I would like to be.
How do I fix this dilemma you might ask?
Well I should go to the gym, right?
Wrong.
My baby is only 6 months old, and to be 100% honest, I just don't feel comfortable leaving him in a gym daycare yet. Especially in the winter months with all of the germs...gross...and my poor husband has been working crazy long hours this month...like gets home after myself and the rest of the country is already asleep. So I can't leave my kids with him and go to the gym.
So, what is my solution?
Working out at home!
The Pro Grade Resistance Bands are perfect for my situation, and I'm sure many of you will feel the same way.
"With the guaranteed highest quality professional grade dipped latex and Premium-D handles, DynaPro brings the top choice in resistance bands for personal trainers right to your door."
I received the green band which is approx 20 lbs. There are two other options, a lighter one (10 lbs), and a heavier one (30 lbs).
green resistance bands
I love how durable these bands feel, and I love the cushioned handles.
The bands are also adjustable to give you even more workout options.
I love having the band around because there are times where my baby is napping, or my kids have gone to bed and I am able to just grab my green band and get a workout in.
Now, I'm not very creative when it comes to working out, I would probably get stuck doing the same two or three workouts and then give up, so I checked out DynaPro Direct's different social media sites.
I am now following DynaPro Direct on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with all of their ideas, tips, and videos to make sure I am going to get maximum results.
You can also check out their website http://www.dynaprodirect.com/
Or if you are ready to jump in and pick up some bands for yourself you can head over to their Amazon store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...